Traveler’s Rest is a two-bedroom unit located on the east boundary of our resort. It has a great pier for fishing due to the large bulrushes growing adjacent to its pier. Traveler’s Rest has one bedroom with a queen-size bed and one bedroom with a set of twin beds. Air conditioning, TV with a DVD player, WIFI, and all other needed interior furnishings are included. Outdoor furnishings include an aluminum boat, picnic table, charcoal grill, fire pit, and lounge chairs. NOTE: Current guests have till the end of their stay to rebook for 2023, so new reservations for 2023 will not be taken until AFTER the week in 2022 you are looking at.
|Cabin Name||No. of Bedrooms||Normal Capacity||Rate per Week|
Nightly rates (3-night minimum) are available during spring and fall. Call or e-mail us for rates and availability.
There is a 30% reduction in WEEKLY spring and fall rates before Memorial Day and after Labor Day, 20% reduction the two weeks before Labor Day, a 15% discount for the two weeks following Memorial Day, and a 5% discount the 3rd week after Memorial Day.
Above prices are subject to state and local taxes.
Traveler’s Rest is available May through mid-October.
- Sorry, No Pets!
- Credit cards are NOT accepted, but we do take personal checks, cash, or bank checks.
- Extra Persons above normal capacity will be accommodated at $10.00 per day, $40.00 per week with prior approval of management.
- Kids under age three stay free–all others are counted when determining cabin capacities.
- A Deposit of $300.00 for each week’s reservation is required.
- Due to Covid-19 and a worker shortage summer weekly rentals start Saturday 1 p.m. and end on Friday at 6 p.m. If Covid and our cleaning staff shortage are minimized we will return to our normal Sat to Sat check-in/out. We hope to know by April the staus of our check-in/out times and will keep everyone informed.
- Bed linens and blankets are provided, but please bring along your own towels as well as all paper and other consumable products you may need for your stay.
- Outboard motors – Johnson 6 h.p. motors are $85.00 per week plus gas. 8 h.p. motors are $105.00 plus gas.
- Each unit includes the use of a 14′ aluminum boat. Extra Boats, Kayaks, or Canoes are for rent at $35/per week; Stand-up Paddle Board $50/week; Sunfish Sailboat $50/day.
- Pontoon Boats rent for $680/wk for 40 or 50 HP, $780/wk for 90 HP, or $180/day 40/50 HP, $200/day 90 HP, plus the gas you use.
- Our many Bicycles are free to use by all guests.