Traveler’s Rest is a two-bedroom unit located on the east boundary of our resort. It has a great pier for fishing due to the large bulrushes growing adjacent to its pier. Traveler’s Rest has one bedroom with a queen-size bed and one bedroom with a set of twin beds. Air conditioning, TV with a DVD player, WIFI, and all other needed interior furnishings are included. Outdoor furnishings include an aluminum boat, picnic table, charcoal grill, fire pit, and lounge chairs. NOTE: Current guests have till the end of their stay to rebook for 2022, so new reservations for 2022 will not be taken until AFTER the week in 2021 you are looking at.
|Cabin Name||No. of Bedrooms||Normal Capacity||Rate per Week|
Nightly rates (2-night minimum) are available during spring and fall. Call or e-mail us for rates and availability.
There is a 30% reduction in weekly spring and fall rates before Memorial Day and beginning August 21.
We also offer a 15% discount on weekly rentals for the two weeks following Memorial Day and a 5% discount the 3rd week after Memorial Day.
Due to Covid-19, bed linens and pillows are furnished with this unit but NOT blankets, so please bring your own blankets or sleeping bags.
Above prices are subject to state and local taxes.
Traveler’s Rest is available May through mid-October.
- Sorry, No Pets!
- Credit cards are NOT accepted, but we do take personal checks, cash, or bank checks.
- Extra Persons above normal capacity will be accommodated at $10.00 per day, $40.00 per week with prior approval of management.
- Kids under age three stay free–all others are counted when determining cabin capacities.
- A Deposit of $300.00 for each week’s reservation is required.
- Due to Covid-19 requirements of a vacant period between rentals, summer weekly rentals start Saturday 1 p.m. and end on Friday at 6 p.m.
- Bed linens are provided, but due to Covid-19 please bring along your own blankets and towels as well as all paper and other consumable products you may need for your stay.
- Outboard motors – Johnson 6 h.p. motors at $80.00 per week plus gas. 8 h.p. motors are $100.00 plus gas.
- Each unit includes the use of a 14′ aluminum boat. Extra Boats, Kayaks, or Canoes are for rent at $35/per week; Stand-up Paddle Board $50/week; Sunfish Sailboat $50/day.
- Pontoon Boats rent for $660.00 per week, $170.00 per day, plus the gas you use.
- Our many Bicycles are free to use by all guests.