Lakeview is a new 2244 sq ft, four-bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom, log-sided vacation home built to the east of our swimming and playground area. Its bedrooms consist of a king-size master bedroom, two rooms with queen-size beds, one room with twin beds, and two futons. Lakeview has central air conditioning, a log fireplace, natural gas furnace, Direct TV/DVD and WIFI. It comes with an outdoor picnic table, fire pit, gas and charcoal grill, lounge chairs, and aluminum boat. NOTE: Current 2023 guests have till the end of their stay to rebook for 2024, so new reservations for 2024 will not be taken until AFTER the week in 2023 you are looking at.
|Cabin Name||No. of Bedrooms||Normal Capacity||Rate per Week|
Nightly rates (2-night minimum) are available during spring and fall. Call or e-mail us for rates and availability.
There is a 30% reduction in WEEKLY spring and fall rates before Memorial Day and after Labor Day, a 20% reduction for the two weeks before Labor Day, a 15% discount on weekly rentals for the two weeks following Memorial Day and a 5% discount the 3rd week after Memorial Day.
Above prices are subject to state and local taxes.
- The new Lakeview is now available due to its recent reconstruction into a new 4-bedroom log-sided home.
- Sorry, No Pets!
- Credit cards are NOT accepted, but we do take personal checks, cash, or bank checks.
- Kids under three stay free–all others are counted when determining cabin capacities.
- Extra Persons above normal capacity will be accommodated at $10.00 per day, $50.00 per week with prior approval of management.
- A Deposit of $1500.00 for each week’s reservation is required.
- Summer weekly rentals start on Saturday at 3:00 p.m. and end the following Saturday at 9:00 a.m.
- Bed linens and blankets are furnished but bring your own towels and any paper and other consumable products you will need for your stay.
- Outboard Motors – Johnson 6 h.p. motors at $85.00 per week plus gas. 8 h.p. motors are $105.00 plus gas.
- Each unit includes the use of a 14′ aluminum boat. Extra Boats, Kayaks, or Canoes are for rent at $35/week; Stand-up Paddle Board $70/week; Sunfish Sailboat $50/day.
- Pontoon Boats rent for $750/week for 40 or 50 HP, $850/wk for 90 HP, or $190/day for 40/50 HP, $210/day 90 HP, plus the gas you use.
- Our Bicycles and Peddleboat are free to use by all guests.