Lakeview is a brand new 2200 sq ft, four-bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom, log-sided home built to the east of our swimming and playground area. Its bedrooms consist of a king-size master bedroom, two rooms with queen-size beds, one room with twin beds, and two futons. Lakeview has central air conditioning, a log fireplace, natural gas furnace, Direct TV/DVD and WIFI. As with all our units it comes with an outdoor picnic table, fire pit, grill, lounge chairs, and aluminum boat.
|Cabin Name||No. of Bedrooms||Normal Capacity||Rate per Week|
|Nightly rates (2-night minimum) are available during spring and fall. Call or e-mail us for rates and availability.
There is a 30% reduction in weekly spring and fall rates before Memorial Day and beginning August 17.
We also offer a 15% discount on weekly rentals for the two weeks following Memorial Day and a 5% discount the 3rd and 4th weeks after Memorial Day.
Above prices are subject to state and local taxes.
- The new Lakeview is available June 2019 due to its reconstruction into a new 4-bedroom log-sided home.
- Sorry, No Pets!
- Credit cards are NOT accepted, but we do take personal checks, cash, or bank checks.
- Kids age three or less stay free–all others are counted when determining cabin capacities.
- Extra Persons above normal capacity will be accommodated at $10.00 per day, $50.00 per week with prior approval of management.
- A Deposit of $800.00 for each week’s reservation is required along with a $500 damage deposit due at check-in.
- All Cabin summer rentals start at Saturday 3 p.m. and end on Saturday at 9 a.m.
- Bed linens ARE furnished but bring your own towels and any paper and other consumable products you will need for your stay.
- Outboard Motors – Johnson 6 h.p. motors at $80.00 per week plus gas. 8 h.p. motors are $90.00 plus gas.
- Each unit includes the use of a 14′ aluminum boat. Extra Boats, Kayaks or Canoes are for rent at $30.00 per week, Sunfish Sailboat $50.00 per week.
- Pontoon Boats rent for $650.00 per week, $150.00 per day, plus the gas you use.
- Paddleboats and Bicycles are free to use by all guests.