Lakeview is a new 2244 sq ft, four-bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom, log-sided home built to the east of our swimming and playground area. Its bedrooms consist of a king-size master bedroom, two rooms with queen-size beds, one room with twin beds, and two futons. Lakeview has central air conditioning, a log fireplace, natural gas furnace, Direct TV/DVD and WIFI. As with all our units it comes with an outdoor picnic table, fire pit, grill, lounge chairs, and aluminum boat. NOTE: Current guests have till the end of their stay to rebook for 2023, so new reservations for 2023 will not be taken until AFTER the week in 2022 you are looking at.
|Cabin Name||No. of Bedrooms||Normal Capacity||Rate per Week|
Nightly rates (2-night minimum) are available during spring and fall. Call or e-mail us for rates and availability.
There is a 30% reduction in WEEKLY spring and fall rates before Memorial Day and after Labor Day, a 20% reduction for the two weeks before Labor Day, a 15% discount on weekly rentals for the two weeks following Memorial Day and a 5% discount the 3rd week after Memorial Day.
Above prices are subject to state and local taxes.
- The new Lakeview is now available due to its recent reconstruction into a new 4-bedroom log-sided home.
- Sorry, No Pets!
- Credit cards are NOT accepted, but we do take personal checks, cash, or bank checks.
- Kids under three stay free–all others are counted when determining cabin capacities.
- Extra Persons above normal capacity will be accommodated at $10.00 per day, $50.00 per week with prior approval of management.
- A Deposit of $1200.00 for each week’s reservation is required.
- Due to Covid and our worker shortage, all summer weekly rentals start at Saturday 1 p.m. and end on Friday at 6 p.m. If Covid and our cleaning staff shortage are minimized we will return to our normal Sat. to Sat. check-in/out. We hope to know by April our check-in/out status and will keep everyone informed.
- Bed linens and blankets are furnished but bring your own towels and any paper and other consumable products you will need for your stay.
- Outboard Motors – Johnson 6 h.p. motors at $85.00 per week plus gas. 8 h.p. motors are $105.00 plus gas.
- Each unit includes the use of a 14′ aluminum boat. Extra Boats, Kayaks, or Canoes are for rent at $35/week; Stand-up Paddle Board $50/week; Sunfish Sailboat $50/day.
- Pontoon Boats rent for $680/week for 40 or 50 HP, $780/wk for 90 HP, or $180/day for 40/50 HP, $200/day 90 HP, plus the gas you use.
- Our Bicycles are free to use by all guests.