Bayview is available year-round and is located a half-mile down the lake from the rest of the resort. It is located about 80 feet off the lake in a private and secluded setting. Bayview is a deluxe, central-air-conditioned, vacation duplex including a fireplace, cable TV with DVD player, large sun deck, and has four large picture windows overlooking the lake. It has one bedroom with a queen size bed, one with a set of twin beds, and two sleeper sofas in the living room area. All blankets and bed linens are furnished but bring your own towels and any consumable paper and other products for your stay.
Bayview also has a beach-front gazebo for your enjoyment. Bayview is listed as a duplex because the remodeled basement with its own entrance is the owner’s accommodations. NOTE: Current 2023 guests have till the end of their stay to rebook for 2024, so new reservations for 2024 will not be taken until AFTER the week in 2023 you are looking at.
|Cabin Name||No. of Bedrooms||Normal Capacity||Rate per Week|
Nightly rates (3-night minimum) are available during spring and fall. Call or e-mail us for rates and availability.
There is a 30% reduction in WEEKLY spring and fall rates before Memorial Day and after Labor Day, a 20% discount the two weeks before Labor Day, a 15% reduction the two weeks after Memorial Day, and a 5% discount the 3rd week after Memorial Day.
Above prices are subject to state and local taxes.
- Bayview is available year-round. Winter rates (November – March) for this unit are the same as above listed summer rates.
- Sorry, No Pets!
- Credit cards are NOT accepted, but we do take personal checks, cash, or bank checks.
- Kids under three stay free-–all others are counted when determining cabin capacities.
- Extra Persons above normal capacity will be accommodated at $10.00 per day, $40.00 per week with prior approval of management.
- A Deposit of $300.00 for each week’s reservation is required.
- Summer weekly rentals start at Saturday 3:00 p.m. and end on the following Saturday at 9:00 a.m.
- Bed linens and blankets are furnished but please bring your own towels and any consumable paper and other products you may need for your stay.
- Bayview includes a gas and charcoal grill, cable TV/DVD player, Central AC, and a gas fireplace.
- Outboard Motors – Johnson 6 h.p. motors at $85.00 per week plus gas. 8 h.p. motors are $105.00 plus gas.
- Each unit includes the use of a 14′ aluminum boat. Extra Boats, Kayaks, or Canoes are for rent at $35/week; Stand-up Paddle Board $70/week; Sunfish Sailoat $50/day.
- Pontoon Boats rent for $750/week for 40 or 50 HP, $850 for 90 HP, or $190/day 40/50 HP, $210/day 90 HP, plus the gas you use.
- Our Bicycles are free to use by all guests.
Quiet Comfort Cabins
8087 Lost Lake Dr N
St Germain, WI 54558
9420 Spring Lake Rd
Valders, WI 54245