Bayview is available year-round and is located a half-mile down the lake from the rest of the resort. It is located about 80 feet off the lake in a private and secluded setting. Bayview is a deluxe, air-conditioned, vacation duplex including a fireplace, cable TV with DVD player, large sun deck, and has four large picture windows overlooking the lake. It has one bedroom with a queen size bed, one with a set of twin beds, and two sleeper sofas in the living room area. All bed linens are furnished but due to Covid-19 bring your own blankets and towels.
Bayview also has a beach-front gazebo for your enjoyment. Bayview is listed as a duplex because the remodeled basement with its own entrance is the owner’s accommodations. NOTE: Current guests have till the end of their stay to rebook for 2022, so new reservations for 2022 will not be taken until AFTER the week in 2021 you are looking at.
|Cabin Name||No. of Bedrooms||Normal Capacity||Rate per Week|
Nightly rates (2-night minimum) are available during spring and fall. Call or e-mail us for rates and availability.
There is a 30% reduction in weekly spring and fall rates before Memorial Day and beginning August 21.
We also offer a 15% discount on weekly rentals for the two weeks following Memorial Day and a 5% discount the 3rd week after Memorial Day.
Above prices are subject to state and local taxes.
- Bayview is available year-round. Winter rates (November – March) for this unit are the same as above listed summer rates.
- Sorry, No Pets!
- Credit cards are NOT accepted, but we do take personal checks, cash, or bank checks.
- Kids under three stay free-–all others are counted when determining cabin capacities.
- Extra Persons above normal capacity will be accommodated at $10.00 per day, $40.00 per week with prior approval of management.
- A Deposit of $300.00 for each week’s reservation is required.
- Due to Covid-19 gudielines of a vacant period between rentals, all summer weekly rentals start at Saturday 1 p.m. and end on Friday at 6 p.m.
- Bed linens are furnished but due to Covid-19 please bring your own blankets and towels and any consumable paper and other products you may need for your stay.
- Bayview includes cable TV/DVD player, Central AC, and a gas fireplace.
- Outboard Motors – Johnson 6 h.p. motors at $80.00 per week plus gas. 8 h.p. motors are $100.00 plus gas.
- Each unit includes the use of a 14′ aluminum boat. Extra Boats, Kayaks, or Canoes are for rent at $35/week; Stand-up Paddle Board $50/week; Sunfish Sailoat $50/day.
- Pontoon Boats rent for $660.00 per week, $170.00 per day.
- Our Bicycles are free to use by all guests.