Snug Harbor is a three-bedroom unit located only 30 feet from the lake. It includes two bedrooms with queen-size beds and one bedroom with twin beds. It comes equipped with AC, WIFI, and TV with DVD. Like all of our units, it has an aluminum boat, picnic table, fire pit, and outdoor charcoal grill provided. NOTE: Current guests have till the end of their 2023 stay to rebook for 2024, so new reservations for 2024 will not be taken until AFTER the week in 2023 you are looking at.
|Cabin Name||No. of Bedrooms||Normal Capacity||Rate per Week|
Nightly rates (3-night minimum) are available during spring and fall. Call or e-mail us for rates and availability.
There is a 30% reduction in weekly spring and fall rates before Memorial Day and after Labor Day, a 20% reduction the two weeks before Labor Day, a 15% discount for the two weeks following Memorial Day and a 5% discount the 3rd week after Memorial Day.
Above prices are subject to state and local taxes.
- Snug Harbor is available May through mid-October.
- Sorry, No Pets!
- Credit cards are NOT accepted, but we do take personal checks, cash, or bank checks.
- Kids under three stay free–all others are counted when determining cabin capacities.
- Extra Persons above normal capacity will be accommodated at $10.00 per day, $40.00 per week with prior approval of management.
- A Deposit of $300.00 for each week’s reservation is required.
- Summer weekly rentals start at Saturday 3:00 p.m. and end on the following Saturday at 9:00 a.m.
- Bed linens and blankets are furnished but please bring your own towels in addition to any consumable paper and other products you may need for your stay.
- Outboard Motors – Johnson 6 h.p. motors are $85.00 per week plus gas. 8 h.p. motors are $105.00 plus gas.
- Each unit includes the use of a 14′ aluminum boat. Extra Boats, Kayaks, or Canoes are for rent at $35/per week; Stand-up Paddle Board $70/week; Sunfish Sailboat $50/day.
- Pontoon Boats rent for $750/week for 40 or 50 HP, $850/wk for 90 HP, or $190/$210/day, plus the gas you use.
- Our Bicycles and Peddle Boat are free to use by all guests.