Northern Comfort I & II
Northern Comfort I is a newer four-bedroom vacation home with an additional one-bedroom efficiency apartment (Northern Comfort II) located on the second story. It is located on the west boundary of our resort and right next to our swimming and playground area. This unit has a fireplace, sun room, air conditioning, WIFI, cable TV/DVD, and large patio deck facing the lake. Northern Comfort I has two full bathrooms and all queen-size beds (except one set of twin beds) while Northern Comfort II has one bathroom and a queen-size bed. Both Northern Comfort units are available year-round. All bed linens are included in these units but due to Covid-19 bring your own blankets and towels and any consumable paper and other products you will need for your stay. NOTE: Current guests have till the end of their stay to rebook for 2022, so new reservations for 2022 will not be taken until AFTER the week in 2021 you are looking at.
|Cabin Name||No. of Bedrooms||Normal Capacity||Rate per Week|
|Northern Comfort I||4||8||$1950|
|Northern Comfort II||1||2||$550|
Nightly rates (2-night minimum) are available during spring and fall. Call or e-mail us for rates and availability.
There is a 30% reduction in Northern Comfort I weekly spring and fall rates before Memorial Day and beginning August 21. Northern Comfort II has a 15% reduction in rates for these same time periods.
We also offer a 15% discount on Northern Comfort I weekly rentals for the two weeks following Memorial Day and a 5% discount the 4th week after Memorial Day.
Above prices are subject to state and local taxes.
If Northern Comfort I and II are rented together, a $150 discount will be applied for weekly rentals.
- Northern Comfort is available year-round. Winter rates (November – March) for these units are the same as above listed summer rates. Two-night minimum stays are available fall though spring. Contact us for rates and availability.
- Sorry, No Pets!
- Credit cards are NOT accepted, but we do take personal checks, cash, or bank checks.
- Kids under three stay free–all others are counted when determining cabin capacities.
- Extra Persons above normal capacity will be accommodated at $10.00 per day, $50.00 per week with prior approval of management.
- A Deposit of $500.00 for Northern Comfort I and $300.00 for Northern Comfort II for each week’s reservation is required.
- Bed linens ARE furnished but due to Covid-19 bring your own blankets and towels and any consumable paper and other products you will need for your stay.
- Due to Covid-19 guidelines of a vacant period between rentals, all summer weekly rentals start Saturday 1 p.m. and end on Friday at 6 p.m.
- Both units have Cable TV and central AC, Northern I also has a game room and gas fireplace.
- Outboard Motors – Johnson 6 h.p. motors at $80.00 per week plus gas. 8 h.p. motors are $100.00 plus gas.
- Each unit includes the use of a 14′ aluminum boat. Extra Boats, Kayaks, or Canoes are for rent at $35/per week; Stand-up Paddle Board $50/week; Sunfish Sailboat $50/day.
- Pontoon Boats rent for $660 per week, $170 per week, plus the gas you use.
- Our Bicycles are free to use by all guests.