Northern Comfort I & II
Northern Comfort I is a newer four-bedroom vacation home with an additional one-bedroom efficiency apartment (Northern Comfort II) located on the second story. It is located on the west boundary of our resort and right next to our swimming and playground area. This unit has a fireplace, sun room, air conditioning, WIFI, cable TV/DVD, and large patio deck facing the lake. Northern Comfort I has two full bathrooms and all queen-size beds (except one set of twin beds) while Northern Comfort II has one bathroom and a queen-size bed. Both Northern Comfort units are available year-round. All bed linens and blankets are included in these units but bring your own towels and any consumable paper and other products you will need for your stay. NOTE: Current guests have till the end of their stay to rebook for 2023, so new reservations for 2023 will not be taken until AFTER the week in 2022 you are looking at.
|Cabin Name||No. of Bedrooms||Normal Capacity||Rate per Week|
|Northern Comfort I||4||8||$2150|
|Northern Comfort II||1||2||$600|
Nightly rates (2-night minimum) are available during spring and fall. Call or e-mail us for rates and availability.
There is a 30% reduction in Northern Comfort I WEEKLY spring and fall rates before Memorial Day and after Labor Day. Northern Comfort II has a 15% reduction in rates for these same time periods.
We also offer a 20% weekly discount on Northern Comfort I the two weeks before Labor Day, a 15% discount for the two weeks following Memorial Day, and a 5% discount the 3rd week after Memorial Day.
Above prices are subject to state and local taxes.
If Northern Comfort I and II are rented together, a $150 discount will be applied for weekly rentals.
- Northern Comfort I and II are available year-round. Winter rates (November – March) for these units are the same as above listed summer rates. Two-night minimum stays are available fall though spring. Contact us for rates and availability.
- Sorry, No Pets!
- Credit cards are NOT accepted, but we do take personal checks, cash, or bank checks.
- Kids under three stay free–all others are counted when determining cabin capacities.
- Extra Persons above normal capacity will be accommodated at $10.00 per day, $50.00 per week with prior approval of management.
- A Deposit of $500.00 for Northern Comfort I and $300.00 for Northern Comfort II for each week’s reservation is required.
- Bed linens and blankets are furnished but bring your own towels and any consumable paper and other products you will need for your stay.
- Due to Covid and our worker shortage, all summer weekly rentals start Saturday 1 p.m. and end on Friday at 6 p.m. If covid and our cleaning staff shortage are minimized we will return to our normal Sat. to Sat. check-in/out. We hope to know by April the staus of our check-in/out times so will keep everyone informed.
- Both units have Cable TV and central AC, Northern I also has a game room and gas fireplace.
- Outboard Motors – Johnson 6 h.p. motors at $85.00 per week plus gas. 8 h.p. motors are $105.00 plus gas.
- Each unit includes the use of a 14′ aluminum boat. Extra Boats, Kayaks, or Canoes are for rent at $35/per week; Stand-up Paddle Board $50/week; Sunfish Sailboat $50/day.
- Pontoon Boats rent for $680/week for a 40 or 50 HP, $780/wk for a 90 HP, or $180/day for 40/50 HP, $200/day for 90 HP, plus the gas you use.
- Our Bicycles are free to use by all guests.