Balsam Slumber is a three-bedroom unit located only 40 feet from the water’s edge. It includes two bedrooms with queen-size beds and one bedroom with twin beds. It comes equipped with AC, TV with DVD, WIFI, as well as all other modern appliances and conveniences. Outdoor amenities include aluminum boat, fire pit, picnic table, charcoal grill, and lounge chairs. NOTE: Current guests have till the end of their stay to rebook for 2024, so new reservations for 2024 will not be taken until AFTER the week in 2023 you are looking at.
|Cabin Name||No. of Bedrooms||Normal Capacity||Rate per Week|
Nightly rates (3-night minimum) are available during spring and fall. Call or e-mail us for rates and availability.
There is a 30% reduction in WEEKLY spring and fall rates before Memorial Day and after Labor Day, a 20% reduction the two weeks before Labor Day, a 15% reduction for the two weeks following Memorial Day; and a 5% discount the 3rd week after Memorial Day.
Above prices are subject to state and local taxes.
- Balsam Slumber is available May to mid-October.
- Sorry, No Pets!
- Credit cards are NOT accepted, but we do take personal checks, cash, or bank checks.
- Bed linens and blankets are furnished but please bring your own towels and any consumable paper and other products you will need during your stay with us.
- Extra Persons above normal capacity will be accommodated at $10.00 per day, $40.00 per week with prior approval of management.
- Kids under three stay free–all others are counted when determining cabin capacities.
- A Deposit of $300.00 for each week’s reservation is required.
- Summer weekly rentals start Saturday at 3:00 p.m. and end the following Saturday at 9:00 a.m.
- Outboard Motors – Johnson 6 h.p. motors are $85.00 per week plus gas. 8 h.p. motors are $105.00 plus gas.
- Each unit includes the use of a 14′ aluminum boat. Extra Boats, Kayaks, or Canoes are for rent at $35/week; Stand-up Paddle Board $70/week; Sunfish Sailboat $50/day.
- Pontoon Boats rent for $750.00 per week for 40/50 HP, $850 for 90 HP or $190/$210 per day, plus the gas you use.
- Bicycles and Peddleboat are free to use by all guests.