Eagle Haven is the owner’s original house that now has been converted into a four-bedroom rental unit. It is located 75 feet from the lake, has two full baths, and has front and rear patio decks. Eagle Haven’s bedrooms consist of three bedrooms with queen beds and one bedroom with twin bunk beds. It is available for rent year-round. It also has air conditioning, a fire pit, picnic area, and swinging chair lakeside. In addition to all standard furnishings, Eagle Haven has a TV/DVD player. NOTE: Current guests have till the end of their stay to rebook for 2021, so new reservations for 2021 will not be taken until AFTER the week in 2020 you are looking at.
|Cabin Name||No. of Bedrooms||Normal Capacity||Rate per Week|
Nightly rates (2-night minimum) are available during spring and fall. Call or e-mail us for rates and availability.
There is a 30% reduction in weekly spring and fall rates before Memorial Day and beginning August 22.
We also offer a 15% discount on weekly rentals for the two weeks following Memorial Day and a 5% discount the 3rd and 4th weeks after Memorial Day.
Above prices are subject to state and local taxes.
- Eagle Haven is available year-round. Winter rates (November – March) for these units are the same as above listed summer rates.
- Sorry, No Pets!
- Credit cards are NOT accepted, but we do take personal checks, cash, or bank checks.
- Kids age three or less stay free-–all others are counted when determining cabin capacities.
- Extra Persons above normal capacity will be accommodated at $10.00 per day, $40.00 per week with prior approval of management.
- A Deposit of $300.00 for each week’s reservation is required.
- Due to Covid-19 guidelines of a vacant period between rentals, all summer weekly rentals start at Saturday 3 p.m. and end on Friday at 6 p.m.
- Bed linens ARE furnished but due to Covid-19 bring your own blankets, towels and any paper and other consumable products you will need for your stay.
- Outboard Motors – Johnson 6 h.p. motors at $80.00 per week plus gas. 8 h.p. motors are $90.00 plus gas.
- Each unit includes the use of a 14′ aluminum boat. Extra Boats, Kayaks, or Canoes are for rent at $30/week; Stand-up Paddle Board $40/week; Sunfish Sailoat $50/day.
- Pontoon Boats rent for $650.00 per week, $160 per day, plus the gas you use.
- Our Bicycles are free to use by all guests.