Eagle Haven is the owner’s original house that now has been converted into a four-bedroom rental unit. It is located 75 feet from the lake, has two full baths and has front and rear patio decks. Eagle Haven’s bedrooms consist of three bedrooms with queen beds and one bedroom with twin beds. It is available for rent year-round. It also has air conditioning, a fire pit, picnic area, and lakeside lounge chairs. In addition to all standard furnishings, Eagle Haven has a TV/DVD player and WIFI. NOTE: Current guests have till the end of their stay to rebook for 2023, so new reservations for 2023 will not be taken until AFTER the week in 2022 you are looking at.
|Cabin Name||No. of Bedrooms||Normal Capacity||Rate per Week|
Nightly rates (3-night minimum) are available during spring and fall. Call or e-mail us for rates and availability.
There is a 30% reduction in WEEKLY spring and fall rates before Memorial Day and after Labor Day, a 20% discount the two weeks before Labor Day, a 15% discount for the two weeks following Memorial Day, and a 5% discount the 3rd week after Memorial Day.
Above prices are subject to state and local taxes.
- Eagle Haven is available May to February. Winter rate (November to February) for this unit is the same as above listed summer rate. Only weekly rentals are taken November to March.
- Sorry, No Pets!
- Credit cards are NOT accepted, but we do take personal checks, cash, or bank checks.
- Kids under three stay free-–all others are counted when determining cabin capacities.
- Extra Persons above normal capacity will be accommodated at $10.00 per day, $40.00 per week with prior approval of management.
- A Deposit of $300.00 for each week’s reservation is required.
- Due to a worker shortage, all summer weekly rentals start at Saturday 1 p.m. and end on Friday at 6 p.m. If the worker shortage is minimized we will return to our normal Sat to Sat check-in/out. We hope to know by mid-May of check-in/out and will keep everyone informed.
- Bed linens and blankets are furnished but bring your own towels and any paper and other consumable products you will need for your stay.
- Outboard Motors – Johnson 6 h.p. motors are $85.00 per week plus gas. 8 h.p. motors are $105.00 plus gas.
- Each unit includes the use of a 14′ aluminum boat. Extra Boats, Kayaks, or Canoes are for rent at $35/week; Stand-up Paddle Board $50/week; Sunfish Sailoat $50/day.
- Pontoon Boats rent for $680/week for 40 or 50 HP and $780 for 80 HP; $180/day 40/50 HP, $200/Day 90 HP, plus the gas you use.
- Our Bicycles are free to use by all guests.