Bayview is available year-round and is located a half-mile down the lake from the rest of the resort. It is located about 80 feet off the lake in a private and secluded setting. Bayview is a deluxe, air-conditioned, vacation duplex including a fireplace, cable TV with DVD player, large sun deck, and has four large picture windows overlooking the lake. It has one bedroom with a queen size bed, one with a set of twin beds, and two sleeper sofas in the living room area. All bed linens are furnished. Bayview also has a beach-front gazebo for your enjoyment. Bayview is listed as a duplex because the remodeled basement is the owner’s accommodations primarily on weekends.
|Cabin Name||No. of Bedrooms||Normal Capacity||Rate per Week|
|Nightly rates (2-night minimum) are available during spring and fall. Call or e-mail us for rates and availability.
There is a 30% reduction in weekly spring and fall rates before Memorial Day and beginning August 17.
We also offer a 15% discount on weekly rentals for the two weeks following Memorial Day and a 5% discount the 3rd and 4th weeks after Memorial Day.
Above prices are subject to state and local taxes.
- Bayview is available year-round. Winter rates (November – March) for this unit are the same as above listed summer rates.
- Sorry, No Pets!
- Credit cards are NOT accepted, but we do take personal checks, cash, or bank checks.
- Kids age three or less stay free-–all others are counted when determining cabin capacities.
- Extra Persons above normal capacity will be accommodated at $10.00 per day, $40.00 per week with prior approval of management.
- A Deposit of $300.00 for each week’s reservation is required.
- All Cabin summer rentals start at Saturday 3 p.m. and end on Saturday at 9 a.m.
- Bed linens are furnished but bring your own towels and any consumable paper and other products you may need for your stay.
- Bayview includes cable TV/DVD player, Central AC, and a gas fireplace.
- Outboard Motors – Johnson 6 h.p. motors at $80.00 per week plus gas. 8 h.p. motors are $90.00 plus gas.
- Each unit includes the use of a 14′ aluminum boat. Extra Boats, Kayaks or Canoes are for rent at $30.00 per week, Sunfish Sailboat $50 per day.
- Pontoon Boats rent for $625.00 per week, $150.00 per day.
- Paddleboats and bicycles are free to use by all guests.
Quiet Comfort Cabins
8087 Lost Lake Drive North
St. Germain, WI 54558
9420 Spring Lake Road
Valders, WI 54245