Balsam Slumber is a three-bedroom unit located only 40 feet from the water’s edge. It includes two bedrooms with queen-size beds and one bedroom with twin beds. It comes equipped with air conditioning, TV with DVD, as well as all other modern appliances and conveniences.
|Cabin Name||No. of Bedrooms||Normal Capacity||Rate per Week|
|Nightly rates (2-night minimum) are available during spring and fall. Call or e-mail us for rates and availability.
There is a 30% reduction in weekly spring and fall rates before Memorial Day and after August 18.
We also offer a 15% discount on weekly rentals for the two weeks following Memorial Day and a 5% discount the 3rd and 4th weeks after Memorial Day.
Above prices are subject to state and local taxes.
- Balsam Slumber is available May – mid-October.
- Sorry, No Pets!
- Bed linens and towels are NOT furnished. Bed linens can be furnished at $5.00 per bed, per week upon request.
- Extra Persons above normal capacity will be accommodated at $10.00 per day, $40.00 per week with prior approval of management.
- A Deposit of $300.00 for each week’s reservation is required.
- All Cabin summer rentals start at Saturday 3 p.m. and end on Saturday at 9 a.m.
- Outboard Motors – Johnson 6 h.p. motors at $80.00 per week plus gas. 8 h.p. motors are $90.00 plus gas.
- Each unit includes the use of a 14′ aluminum boat. Extra Boats, Kayaks or Canoes are for rent at $30.00 per week.
- Paddleboats are free to use by all guests.
- Credit cards are NOT accepted, but we do take personal checks, cash, or bank checks.
- Kids age three or less stay free–all others are counted when determining cabin capacities.