Balsam Slumber is a three-bedroom unit located only 40 feet from the water’s edge. It includes two bedrooms with queen-size beds and one bedroom with twin beds. It comes equipped with air conditioning, TV with DVD, as well as all other modern appliances and conveniences. Outdoor amenities include aluminum boat, fire pit, picnic table, charcoal grill, and lounge chairs.
|Cabin Name||No. of Bedrooms||Normal Capacity||Rate per Week|
|Nightly rates (2-night minimum) are available during spring and fall. Call or e-mail us for rates and availability.
There is a 30% reduction in weekly spring and fall rates before Memorial Day and beginning August 17.
We also offer a 15% discount on weekly rentals for the two weeks following Memorial Day and a 5% discount the 3rd and 4th weeks after Memorial Day.
Above prices are subject to state and local taxes.
- Balsam Slumber is available May – mid-October.
- Sorry, No Pets!
- Credit cards are NOT accepted, but we do take personal checks, cash, or bank checks.
- Bed linens and towels are NOT furnished. Bed linens can be furnished at $5.00 per bed, per week upon request. Please bring any consumable paper and other products you will need during your stay with us.
- Extra Persons above normal capacity will be accommodated at $10.00 per day, $40.00 per week with prior approval of management.
- Kids age three or less stay free–all others are counted when determining cabin capacities.
- A Deposit of $300.00 for each week’s reservation is required.
- All Cabin summer rentals start at Saturday 3 p.m. and end on Saturday at 9 a.m.
- Outboard Motors – Johnson 6 h.p. motors at $80.00 per week plus gas. 8 h.p. motors are $90.00 plus gas.
- Each unit includes the use of a 14′ aluminum boat. Extra Boats, Kayaks or Canoes are for rent at $30.00 per week; Sunfish Sailboat $50.00 per day.
- Pontoon Boats rent for $625.00 per week, $150.00 per day, plus the gas you use.
- Paddleboats and Bicycles are free to use by all guests.